Saturday, December 24, 2005

A bit about me

a family friend (David) recently did this so I thought that in the case of copying and plagerism that I too would fill in this as itseems a reasonable way to start my blog

What was I doing ten years ago?
Still at high school getting ready to do my Standard Grade Exams.

What was I doing one year ago?
Well exactly a year ago I would have been on the computer and internet waiting on Santa coming.
in general, working at the job Im doing now and playing underwater hockey, nothing cjages really.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Salt and Vinager Crisps (Chips if your American)
2. Campfire Bananas with Chocolate
3. Mashmallows on the campfire
4. Chocolate
5. Fruit (boring I know but healthier than the other stuff)

Do If I Were a Millionaire:
1. Buy my own house.
2. Replace my car with one thats a lot better.
3. Go to Oz and NZ plus a few more places.
4. Have a party or two.
Five Things I Like Doing:
1. Watching TV.
2. Playing Sport (be it underwater hockey (UH) or football (soccer).
3. Camping.
4. Hiking (just the job gets in the way).
5. Spending time with my friends.


Five Bad Habits:
1. Picking my nose.
2. Arguing with people.
3. Watching too much TV.
4. Not Hiking enough.
5. Getting injuries whist playing sport (injured shoulder from UH and ankle from football at the moment).

Five Things I Would Never... do again:
1. Buy one of then first second hand cars I see.
2. eat Liquorice.
3. contaemplate Chilli flavoured Jelly Beans.
4. go Christmas shopping a week before Xmas with a hangover.
5. Trying tp fill in 5 things forr this quickly.

Five Favorite Toys:
1. My X-box. (current)
2. Handheld GPS. (current)
3. Lego. (as a kid)
4. My computer (where would I be without it).
5. Uno and Skip-Bo (thanks to mum's American pen pal).

2 comments:

David and Sarah said...

Congratulations, and welcome to the world of blogging. And merry Christmas!

Stuart said...

Well if it hadnt been for you I dont think that I would have if you are online now and you can Im on AIM.

Have a good Xmas