Monday, May 22, 2006

Camp number 2: Wet Wet Wet


Just arrived home from work having finally managed to get my car fixed at a cost to me of £310 which was my excess. The day was quite good, found out that two of my close friends have finally decided that they are going to get married and are due to get married next month (at last)

the weekend was spent on camp and it absolutely chucked it down with rain over the whole weekend. The rain was also well over due but did cause some havoc over the weekend, I was just glad that we were indoors rather than outdoors that wouldn't have been good at all. I heard reports of rivers running through peoples tents!!

As yet although the requests were raised not managed to get my hands on the photos of me from Brecon after I damaged my nose but I promise that they will be posted as soon as I have them. However I have attached some photos of me on the assault course on camp for your amusement in the mean time.

No comments: