Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Summer Sun

Well is is now the beginning of September and although my birthday is only a week away (yes Im getting older still 28 this year) it appears that the summer sun is slowly starting to fade. The last couple of weeks has seen some more rain (which is quite good as we have needed it down here).

I recently spent two weeks at home visiting the family, friends and walking in Scotland so that I could get a small break from work before everything starts up again for the winter, Scouts, football and preparations for the Jamboree (although they have been shooting through at a frantic rate even over the summer).

What have I been up to well, as Ive just said the Jamboree preparations have kept me busy as I in charge of all the merchandise that we are selling thats the Clothing line and the Badges (see here for details) which takes a surprising amount of time. As a Contingent (Unit) we have to think of what extra items we need to buy for the Jamboree too.

The rest of the summer has been fairly relaxed actually a few days here and there the rest spent at work. My sporting life continues as normal although my Underwater Hockey moved to and from the outdoor pool for the heat of the summer for our midweek session.

Apart from that that seems about it.

No comments: