Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Time

Well it is now Christmas day and once again I am back where it all started a year ago, at home with the parents.

This year was a bit more of a trek to get here as I travelled on Friday when the weather had decided that it would continue to place dense fog over the London area stopping all (British Airways) domestic flights travelling out of London Heathrow. Therefore an alternative mode of transport had to be booked and travelled. Instead of the hour long flight (plus the couple of hours travelling and waiting at the airport I had to travel into London and get the train up to Dundee where I was collected and brought home. I arrived safely (even with the illness that I have been suffering from) however and have now had a couple of days to relax before Santa comes, although better go to bed before too long as its nearly 0030 (that's GMT).

As for the fog that was sat over London for just over 3 days well it appears to have arrived here now so hopefully with me still here for another week I have time for it to disperse before I head South again in the New Year.

Well Merry Christmas everyone

Stuart

No comments: