Monday, March 03, 2008

New Thoughts

Ive now been at my current place of work for 6.5 years and I recently went for a promotion. Sadly I didnt get the job becasue of what appears to have been lack of experience however I have to ask the question if I dont have the experience (therefore qualification) why did they interview me for the job. Personally I think that I could do the job fairly successfully regardless of the fact that I dont have the in job experience. However Im not going to dwell on the fact that I didnt get the job but instead Im going to get a feedback session with the interview panel so that I can work out where I went wrong and improve for further interviews be it here or around Manchester.

On a better note I managed to start building a Memorial Garden at the scout center that I help out at so if anyone has suggestions of some nice (nativish (to the UK)) plants that are bright during different parts of the year then let me know. Area pictured below


No comments: