Monday, April 21, 2008

Championship Title 2

OK its been a while and I know that Ive not uploaded the holiday snaps either but Ive not been blogging for a while. I will try and get thenm up at some point although I dont think that it will be too soon as Im not in much this week.

Anyway just returned from the football tonight and like my favourite club Rangers we have taken another trophy to put in the cabinet by winning the Woking Indoor Winter Championship by 3 points.

At the start of the day it looked doubtful as we relying on other results to go our way and for us to win tonight too. The other results went our way with the 3rd placed team beating the 1st placed team then we beat the 2nd bottom placed team to finish top although we went 2-1 down at one point so it looked doubtful at half time. However in the 2nd half we rallied and won through.

It now means I have something else to dust.

No comments: