Monday, March 20, 2006

3 Months on

Well its almost 3 months since I joined the bloggers world and funnily enough Im stitting exactly where it all started in December at my parents house in Scotland. I guess that over the past few months Ive not had too much to write about but hey life hasnt changed too much. The biggest thing too have happened is the fact that I was selected for next years World Jamboree in Chelmsford, UK as a leader for one of the surrey groups that are going.

Not much has happened with that, Ive not spoken with the contingent leader but have spoken with the other assistant as he happens to live just up the road and whilst in the pub on Friday night one of my mates who is also going but in a different contingent has already had planning meetings with the olks that she is away with.

Think dinners ready better go.

No comments: