Friday, February 06, 2009

The snow continues

Its now Friday, went back to work on Wednesday although due to the car being stuck still I managed to grab a lift off my friend. Thursday I managed to get the car out and they finally salted the estate so driving away from home is a bit easier.

It snowed again today not so much as there had been but still a little to turn the roads white for a bit atleast. Not sure what it will do this weekend snow wise maybe a bit more we will see.

On a sporting note the 6 nations championship starts this weekend with Scotland facing Wales on Sunday at Murrayfield. Hopefully we can score a few tries as the main kicker is not believed to be starting not sure why he isnt starting as I dont think there is a better kicker in world rugby at the moment let alone in Scotland. Maybe I will be proved wrong but here hopes that they win anyways.

No comments: