Sunday, March 22, 2009

DIY done

Well the 2nd phase of the DIY is now more or less done. I have completed the tiling and grouting of the bathroom and must admit that it is quite good. I still have a little bit of masticing to do but only in a couple of corners really.
+The next phase is to get a pump and a screen for the shower as the hot water pressure isnt strong enough to give a hot shower at the moment and the screen is needed to protect the floor. The 4th phase is to paint and put new florring down.

After that its into the kitchen to put in a new one of those. Think I need to win the lottery!!!

1 comment:

TradePlumbing Blog said...

Be careful to get the right type of pump for your central heating system. I know someone who ended up killing their hot water cylinder - which is mega-expensive to replace.

I'd recommend you grab a bit of advice before buying - but you were probably going to do that anyway.

Great blog - good luck with your project!