Saturday, January 28, 2006

Day is done, as is a picture


Spent the day in the New Forest in the South of England an area that is ideal for both walking and cycling however I happened to to neither although I did manage to book my Scout troop a lovely campsite for our summer camp in July. Its not too far away only an hour or so by car so a couple of hours by minibus. There should also be plenty for us to do whilst we are there apart from the fore mentioned there is climbing, absailing, shooting, Frizbie Golf and beach volleyball, all at a graet price. There is even a major car museum there with cars from the past century aswell as some from films etc, looks like a great place for a day trip if needed.

Ive tried to download a picture of myself, at the time of writing it was being a bit slow, however I seem to have got it there now. Its as fresh a photo as you can get it was taken in the last 5 minutes or so (well just before I wrote this basically). Tend not to take photos of myself and try not to hand my photo to too many people. Will try and keep photos coming for you all. Im slowly trying to grow my hair so its a bit of a mess at the moment, how long I will get it Im still waiting to work out and how long it will stay long is a completely different question.

No comments: